Monday, February 14, 2011

project31 - day 8

8:: Have a beauty secret (e.g. hair tip, make up tip)? Share, please!

okay...so this one has taken a lot of thought, because I really have nothing to share with you, in this department!

but I came up with two pointers!

#1 is for make-up wearers! My tip is regarding eye-liner! I've only recently stared wearing the stuff, because I finally found one that i can apply without looking like a 12 year old who doesn't know how to put make-up on! And what is it I found?? It's a liquid liner with a paint-brush tip!! So...it's like using a felt (always ready, never needs sharpening!!), and who doesn't like to colour! And...you can't really mess it up because the line is SO FINE!!! So, there's numero uno!

#2 is just for a little way to treat ourselves...a simple little thing you can do to at home to retreat into a mini-spa:) ahhh....
So, here ya go! Get a big bowl of hot, bubbly water...soak your feet in it until they are nice and toasty! Then, get your mixture of a good oil (olive, coconut, grapeseed) and sugar (1:1 ratio) and massage your feet with the mixture! This wonderful scrub sloughs off all the dead, dry skin and once you rinse it off, it leaves your feet feeling like you just had a pedicure!

go ahead and try these tips...I dare ya!!

0 comments: