Wednesday, February 23, 2011

project31 - day 16

16:: Write a letter to your daughter, or a young girl in your life. Tell her what beauty means.


Dear Karys and Avery...

Oh my...what a treasure you two are to me. The amount of love I hold for you two goes beyond anything I can even fathom...and my love is flawed! Imagine then the perfect, flawless love that your Father in Heaven has for you! I pray that you come to know that love as your own one day. I pray that through my flawed perspectives and abilities that I am still able to instill in you both the depth of your beauty as a woman, and more importantly, a child of God.

I pray that you will never know the depth of pain this world can cause an insecure girl who feels like she could never measure up...but please know, that if that time comes, Mummy will ALWAYS be here for you...to cry on, to vent to, and to remind you of your incredible beauty.

The idea that my body housed and grew you for the first nine months has certainly helped me in the realization of what TRUE beauty is...what a beautiful miracle to behold the formation of a new life...

I take on this challenge as your "Mummy" with open arms and a open heart...to hold you when you're hurt, to cry with you when your broken and to laugh with you along the way.

Mummy loves you my beautiful baby girls...to the moon and back!


XOXO