Wednesday, February 9, 2011

project31 - day 3

3:: Who is someone you know who inspires beauty?


Whoa man...I hope that the other 28 days aren't such loaded questions! This one's gonna make my thinker think!!

But I'm gonna cheat a bit and bundle up all the people I can think of into one hypothetical person and describe how "she" inspires beauty. You see, I've been blessed by a select few quality friendships...and that FAR outweighs quantity!

She carries herself with a humble confidence.

She laughs at her silly antics.

She is always...ALWAYS positive...and that makes me want to be a better person!

She is current in fashion, but certainly NOT obsessed with it.

She has her own style and sports it without hesitation.

She holds fast to her convictions.

She L.O.V.E.S. her family.

She is health-conscious but would devour a sweet treat with me...any day!

I am blessed to have "her" in my life...and you few KNOW who "you" are!!

...be blessed!


0 comments: